Parents Evening System
Year 9 Subject Evening
Wednesday 5th May 2021
Wednesday 5th May
4pm to 7pm
This evening will be an excellent opportunity within this academic year to discuss your son/daughter’s progress in their subjects with their teachers.
The running of this evening is going to be different to previous progress evenings’ you have attended. You will have the opportunity to discuss their progress in a 5 minute virtual appointment with each of their subject teachers. We will require you to book your appointments with your son/daughter’s tutor through our online booking system, this will look familiar from when you have booked before. You will require a mobile phone, iPad, tablet, desktop PC or laptop which will need to be enabled with speakers and a microphone or headphones.
Information for Parents regarding Flightpaths
Online Appointment Booking System
As you will be aware, we book progress evening meetings online using the appointment booking system. This will be the same for the live video parents evening. This allows you to choose your own appointment times with your son/daughter’s tutor. You will then receive an email confirming your appointment.
Parent Quick Start guide:
1) Log on to the our parent appointment booking system on https://bleys.schoolcloud.co.uk/ or scan QR code below:
2) Enter your contact information, your child’s full name and their date of birth to log in (these details should match what is on our school records).
3) Book the slot with their tutor.
Having your video appointment:
1) Log onto the same website as outlined point 1 and 2 above.
2) A blue box will appear up to 60 minutes before your first appointment. When your appointment is starting please the ‘Start Appointment’ button. Be sure to allow permission to any audio and video access pop up if shown on your phone or computer.
3) Your appointment will automatically roll through the time you arranged, please be sure to press ‘Start Appointment’ each time. If ever an appointment doesn’t start then refresh your page.
Linked below you will find a guide on how the video appointments work in the Parents Evening System as well as a troubleshooting page for camera and microphone issues:
Please note that appointments are limited to 10 minutes and will disconnect automatically after this time.
Being a video appointment please ensure you are prepared in advance including being familiar with logging in etc. and that you are in appropriate surroundings in order to have a professional and purposeful conversations about your child’s progress.
If you have any questions regarding the Subject Evening or how to book your appointment please contact the school.
For any IT issues please email: ICTSupport@beaumontleys.leicester.sch.uk and we will try to help where possible.
For a guide on how to use the system please click here.